(Updated 24th May 2018)
Who is the data controller for your data?
Business name: VILAGRASA, S.A.U.
Trade name: VILAGRASA
Tax Identification Number: A-08543340
Postal address: CTRA. SANTA COLOMA, KM. 46 – 17178 LES PRESES (Girona)
Telephone number: +34 972 69 47 00
E-mail address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal information?
At VILAGRASA, S.A.U. we process professional contact information with the following aim, depending on the reason for which you have provided them for us:
1. Manage data provided directly by the individual concerned, as a professional or representative of their company to inform them of our products and services, respond to their request, claim or query and follow up later.
2. Manage, the data provided by the customer at the time of taking on our services, at an organisational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform them of services, events, and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to them.
3. Manage the USER’s professional data for their participation in the different events that we organise and have authorised us to inform them about other activities or events that we may organise in relation to projects or services of the RESOL group that may be of interest to them.
4. Send, in the event that they have subscribed, our Newsletters processing the data provided to send it to them.
5. Make, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer them our products and services.
- Data relative to publications of comments about our products will be kept for the period of validity and advertising of the products or services in question, unless they express the desire for them to be deleted at any time.
- Data for the participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the mentioned purposes, unless the processing of this data has been opposed by the customer or they have previously cancelled them.
- Data for the sending of Newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, when applicable, the customer expresses their desire to delete them.
- Data for the sending of commercial communications and the production of commercial profiles for our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, when applicable, the customer expresses their desire to delete them.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the delivery of the corresponding service.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but previous acts of data processing for this purpose will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- To the companies of the RESOL Group, a to which VILAGRASA, S.A.U. belongs, which can be consulted at www.vilagrasa.com,with the aim of a centralised management of our activities and the compliance with internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal customer information. Also, if you have given us your consent, this data may be transferred to these companies for the purpose of sending commercial communications which may be of interest to you, according to your customer profile.
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments are coordinated.
- To the appropriates Public Administrations in the cases specified by the Law and for the purposes that are laid down by it.
- For commercial communications, VILAGRASA, S.A.U. uses the Marketing Mailchimp automated platform for the processing of information provided to us, consequently international data transfers are made to the US, in acordance with with their Privacy https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ y sus términos https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/.
- Mailchimp, is an application of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company of Atlanta, Georgia, a duly certified company under the US Privacy Shield Decision framework (EU) 2016/1250, of the Commission, of July 12, 2016, Privacy Shield.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether VILAGRASA, S.A.U. are processing personal information that concerns you, or does not.
- LThe people concerned have the right to access their personal information, as well as request the correction of inaccurate information or, if appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the party concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in this case we will only keep them for the practice or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the party concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, VILAGRASA, S.A.U. will stop processing the data, except for urgent legitimate reasons, or for the practice or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights as follows:
-By email attaching a copy of your ID card to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-In the indicated email address, we will provide the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the legality of consented processed data prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider your rights violated with regards to the protection of your personal data, especially when you are not satisfied with the exercising of your rights, you can submit a claim to the appropriate Control Authority in matters of data protection through their website: www.agpd.es
- The personal data that we process at VILAGRASA, S.A.U. originates from the concerned parties themselves or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide data from third parties unless you have been authorised to do so, and have previously informed the third party.
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (this is data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person, data related to health or data related to the party’s sexual life or the sexual orientation of a natural person).